TERMS AND CONDITIONS SINGLE STUDIO MEMBERSHIPS
***THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER SOLD AS OF 13/12/2021.***
1. Single Studio Use This membership only entitles you to classes at your home studio. The specific contract will state the home studio name. Classes outside your home studio will have to be purchased separately for the regular single session price (please refer to current information on the website).
2. If purchased as a promo offer, first month on reduced price Please note if you have taken out a promotional offer* on any contract within the last 12 months, you are not eligible for the first month on the reduced price. The difference in price may be charged at a later date on your MoreYoga account and you will be contacted by head office to arrange payment. Please contact Customer Services on Messenger (no Facebook profile is needed) or call the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page if you wish to switch memberships or need more information.
*A promotional offer is any offer allowing the first month to be paid at a reduced rate (the price may vary depending on the offer).
3. Contract Minimum Term The minimum term of the contract is 2 months if the first month is purchased for a reduced price or as an Intro Membership. There is no minimum term if the first month is purchased for the full monthly rolling price.
4. Membership Fee The membership fee is £25.00 per month.
5. Class Allowance Class use is limited to 12 per month. There is no weekly or daily limit, allowing you take multiple sessions a day and the freedom to use your 12 classes at a frequency you choose. Unused classes will not be carried over to the following month. This membership only includes classes and not anything else such as workshops.
6. Suspensions and Cancellations You can suspend/cancel any time with 7 days notice given prior to the membership’s renewal date (the billing date). If your membership has a minimum term, suspension or cancellation can only take effect once the minimum period has ended. To suspend please contact us via Facebook Messenger. (Please note you do not need a Facebook profile to use Messenger.)
If Messenger use is not possible, please call our customer service number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT.
To cancel you must fill in our short cancellation form online here: https://moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/
This is the only way to cancel your membership. Please note that should you choose to cancel, you will not be able to purchase this pricing option again.
A rejoining fee of £49 will also be charged.
7. Self-sign in and Charges MoreYoga studios are reception free, clients are required to check in on the iPAD provided in the studio. This records your attendance. Clients who do not check in at the studio or no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session.
Should the iPAD malfunction please see the teacher who will be able to check you in via the MindBody app on their phone.
Late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/ Fees are charged two days in arrears. Should you have extenuating circumstances due to which you couldn’t attend, please contact us on Messenger or email email@example.com
8. Billing Schedule Your monthly billing date is the membership’s purchase date. You can check the date by logging into your account on the MoreYoga website or app and refer to your pass’s expiration date under My Account. This information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed with finding out the renewal dates can be obtained by contacting customer services via Facebook Messenger or on our support number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT.
9. Failed Payments Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 10 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account.
Your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-payment, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously, we never want an account to go this far.
10. Refunds There are no refunds on this block irrespective of personal circumstances. We are offering you the best that you will get anywhere and we are factoring the income from your membership into our business model. By agreeing to the contract you agree to all above and are not bound by statutory law in regards to a refund.
11. Discounts Perkville or any other discounts are not applicable to this membership.
12. Facilities Please note all our studios are reception free. Showers are only provided at Finsbury Park and in all studios within Everyone Active Gyms.
Please contact customer service if you need more information. We do provide mats and accessories as well as bathrooms and changing rooms. For any questions or queries about the above please contact Customer Service https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/contact
We wish you the best at MoreYoga.