TERMS AND CONDITIONS HALF PRICE FOR LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
***THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER SOLD AS OF 13/12/2021.***
1. Your monthly usage of your home studio MUST be at least 50% compared to all other MoreYoga studio locations combined for any given monthly membership cycle.
Otherwise, you will be charged the full price of the Unlimited Membership (£75) for that month.
We reserve the right to charge adjustment fees retrospectively.
Please refer to your specific contract for information about your home studio.
2. If purchased as a pre-opening membership: Please note that all contracts start on the date the studio opens, regardless of when you set the contract start date. Please check the website for information on when the studio is expected to open. (If this information is not available at the time of purchase please set any future date. Contract start dates are reset automatically and will not be available for use until the studio opens.) Please see points below for further details.
2.1 The studio opening date is a guide date and is subject to change. We will inform you of changes as soon as we can. Should the studio experience a delay in opening, you will be eligible for a refund.
2.2 Your first payment is on the day you signed up, the second payment will be one month after the studio opens. Membership fees thereafter will be deducted monthly on or around the same day the studio opened. (Please allow a few days extra for payment processing.)
2.3 Once the studio opened, subscription fees must be paid in irrespective of whether the Member uses the studio’s facilities.
2.4 In the unlikely case of the studio failing to open we will refund you the full amount of your purchase. We can only refund to the card you made your original purchase with.
2.5 The timetable before opening is only indicative of the final timetable, which is also subject to change. Teachers and class types may be covered or replaced both temporarily or permanently. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time. These changes will not be major and should not affect the quality of your practice. Should we make any major changes we will notify you in email and appropriate compensation will be given if reasonable.
3. The minimum term of the contract is 2 months if the first month is purchased for the reduced promotional price.
3.1 Important: If you have taken out a promotional offer* on any contract within the same year, you are not eligible for the first month on the reduced price. The difference in price may be charged at a later date on your MoreYoga account and will you be contacted by head office to arrange payment. Please contact Customer Services on Messenger (no Facebook profile is needed) or call the number on our FAQs & CONTACT page if you wish to switch memberships or need more information. *A promotional offer is any offer allowing the first month to be paid at a reduced rate (the price may vary depending on the offer).
4. There is no minimum term if the first month is purchased for the regular full price. 5. The membership fee is £37.50 and allows you access to any MoreYoga studio provided you honour the restriction outlined in 1.
6. Class use is limited to 7 per week. (Use per day is not limited.)
7. You can suspend/cancel any time with 7 days notice given prior to the membership’s renewal date (the billing date). To suspend please contact us via Facebook Messenger. (Please note you do not need a Facebook profile to use Messenger.) If Messenger use is not possible, please call our customer service number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT. To cancel you must fill in our short cancellation form online here: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/prices/cancellations-suspensions/ This is the only way to cancel your membership.
8. Please note that should you choose to cancel, you will not be able to purchase this pricing option again. A rejoining fee of £49 may also be charged.
9. This membership only includes classes and not anything else such as workshops.
10. Clients who no show to sessions will be charged £10 per session; late cancellations incur a charge of £6. Please make sure you check in using the iPAD provided at the studio and cancel classes more than 3 hours before their start time. For the policy in detail please see: https://www.moreyoga.co.uk/self-sign-in/
11. Your monthly billing date is the membership's purchase date. You can check the date by logging into your account on the MoreYoga website or app and referring to your pass's expiration date under My Account. This information can also be accessed through www.mindbodyonline.com or by downloading the MindBody app. Any further information needed with finding out the renewal dates can be obtained by contacting customer services via Facebook Messenger or on our support number you can find under FAQs & CONTACT.
12. Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not fixed within 10 days of the new month starting, a fine of £25 will be added to your account. Your membership will be suspended until the payment is cleared. After 14 days of non-payment, the debt will be passed on to our debt collection providers and additional costs will be applied. Obviously, we never want an account to go this far.
13. There are no refunds on this block irrespective of personal circumstances. We are offering you the best that you will get anywhere and we are factoring the income from your membership into our business model. By agreeing to the contract you agree to all above and are not bound by statutory law in regards to a refund.
14. Please note all our studios are reception free and have no showers, with the exception of Finsbury Park and studios part of Everyone Active Gyms.
Please contact customer service if you need more information.
We do provide mats and accessories as well as bathrooms and changing rooms.
We wish you the best at MoreYoga.